Monday, August 18, 2008

.:~Unblissful holidays: My diary~:.

This happens when a chicken goes desperate.



Okay here's my diary.

Sunday

Morning

Played tennis for an hour. Miraculously,I didn't hit anyone with the tennis ball!!! Well, my sister's head got lucky.

Afternoon
Went to play that childish game clubpenguin. I managed to bully a few penguins...... Could have told them I am George Bush if I didn't curse again. Yeah I said "shit" and the stup*d noop server banned me AGAIN. Well, last time was the 5 letter b word.

Night

Was too bored, went to polish my fingernail, but ended up painting my fingers instead. Went to do skinny Chong's homework, and could have finished it if it the stup*d nail polish didn't smear those pages. Who cares, maybe skinny Chong likes pedicure. Sigh, I shall never touch that nail polish bottle again.

Monday
Morning
Went to 1u, supposed to lead my mom and sis to new wing. I was busy with my phone, so I ended up in the parking lot. Made my mind not to become a tour guide.

*oh, and.... BATMAN FANS!!! go to >>>>> http://whysoserious.com/

Tuesday

Morning
Went to play clubpenguin, but my first account got banned for 72 hours (some stup*d penguin must have reported me for incessantly spreading rumours); went to the second account, and found out that I am banned for the next 24 hours. Not fair!

Wednesday
Morning
The owner of the house next to mine is selling his property at the price of 2.25 million.... (that's more than a 100% increase! greedy lil pig)

Then

I shall play songs through the speakers in my room, FULL BLAST

Then

so the owner shall have to lower down the price.....Nobody likes sound pollution....Well it"s just a semi-d anyway....

Then

In your face people!!! That"s for smoking near my house.


Thursday
Night
Things started to get creepy. I went to my house's study room to sleep(suddenly have the "mood") , and before I slept, I switched on the old radio. But when I woke in the middle of the night, I was surprised to hear no music but those low frequency sounds. Seems like the radio dial moved on its own.... My dad bought the radio a long long time ago, before I was even born, which made me even more positive that the radio's haunted. Well, seems like something else wants to listen to it too. Sharing is caring.

My dad said that the old radio was acting like that before we even moved to our new house here. Oh no, dad, you let the thing follow!!!!

Sunday
Night
Holidays over, what did I do? Ummmmmmm.... nothing.

0 comments: