Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY

Chinese New Year is BORING (well, except receiving those ang paus, maybe).

I'm starting to hate chinese new year now... And if you ask me how I spent my CNY holidays, I will answer....

Does watching TV (and sleeping) count?

boring, boring, boring. I didn't even get to play a single fire cracker!

Oh, and I don't appreciate abalone. High class leeches, remember? I don't like those expensive chinese food or whatever monk jump over the wall crap.

Supposed to go home on Thursday, but I (sort of) pretended to be sick so my dad decided to go home on Wednesday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways I just found out that my grandmother passed away because of smoking... (Whoa, I don't think I would want to smoke anymore)

Problem is, smoking seems.... fun?

So I tried to be OPTIMISTIC.

If I died because of smoking, it can be (er......) a family tradition (you know)

I mean, in every generation, there'll be someone who dies because of smoking..... You smoke, I smoke, you die, I also die. What a nice family tradition.

But conclusion is, I will not smoke for the sake of my lungs.
So don't tell me if somebody found out a way to extract nicotine from a cigarette smoke... I may change my mind.

0 comments: