Wednesday, May 27, 2009

warning: you may get offended by this post


Okay.

New Moon's comming out. If you're planning to watch it, please tell me you're lying.
Why? Cuz I don't understand why won't so many girls are obsessively infatuated with a guy who doesn't wash his hair.

Oh, and even he himself admits that he is not suitable for the role of Edward Cullen in Twilight.
I agree. I totally agree. He's more suitable to play Charlie (Bella's dad). I don't mind that.

Or, he can play the poor old hag that got killed by Victoria.



Gaspard Ulliel

They were considering to give him the role of Edward Cullen. They really should. I mean, Gaspard looks so much better that "the almighty" Robert Pattinson.

He and Kristen (she only looks gorgeous with EXCESSIVE makeup) made me hate Twilight. Screw you Twilight movie fans (no offense).


btw, i heard there's this website called script or something like that, and it contains (apparently) all the stuff you need for kerja khusus. Can't find it though.

1 comments:

Linn said...

hey :) hui linn here
i totally agree with you
ulliel is so much better than cullen. he looks like a girl and nothing like a gorgeous vampire.
xx
nice blog.
checking out all the saints' blogs for the first time..