Thursday, June 4, 2009

holidays

I remember, when I was in Form one (or std 6?) someone challenged me to memorize 1000 bible verses before I graduate from high school.

I totally forgot about it. But I take this challenge and I know it isn't going to be easy. One verse consists about 30 words. I heard some ppl can memorize 100 verses in 6 days. Gosh, their brain must be like sponges (I'm so jealous).

Anyways, I stayed in this private school called Sri Suria for 5 days, and I say, though the facilities there are way better than my school's, (air cond! swimming pool! tiled floors! big big basketball court!) but those ppl working in the canteen there are freakin kiam siap.

The food there, hmmm.... sometimes delicious; sometimes I can tell that it's "chinchai chinchai" prepared... AND THERE'S ALWAYS NOT ENOUGH FOOD. But at least, I was spiritually full. Hallelujah.

Oh, guess what? I cried on the last night there (not because I'm homesick).... I mean, all of us cried. What a tragic life have we.... That night I cannot sleep. I felt really disturbed. That sad sad story was seriously stuck in my head. For ten minutes, I did not dare to move. I was freaking scared! I mean, I locked the door, I was sure, but why do I still hear that sound..... Gah. Woke up sleepy eyed.

I confess, that we have been gossiping about someone. Someone I don't really like. I know we're not supposed too (cuz it's really bad), but everyone is talking. Even some guys. Some people wanted to avoid such gossip, but they were..... hinting some stuff here and there. I know, you know, everybody knows. But many just don't like talking about it. Then I would like to tell you,
so do I! You think I like it? You think I want it?

Gossiping is bad. Love your enemies, so I shall now on avoid idle talk. I shall use my time properly. So if you're talking abt it, you better stop now.



* oh, and Elim, your sisters are so cute

0 comments: