Thursday, December 31, 2009

PI-ANG. whoopeedo. who did it?

2009 is almost over.... and let me see, HOW MANY new year resolutions i broke?
let's revise my 2009 new year resolutions....

1.
Don't fall in love!-BROKEN. I was in love with wu chun, but i'm over him now. seriously.




2. Stop shaking legs while eating
-at least i saved this. they say that only perverted people do that.


3. Microsoft is slow... Streamyx is slow... yeah so DON'T BANG THE INNOCENT KEYBOARD even though the computer hangs or...or ....(jeez) God-knows-what-will happen.- my hands are merciful. keyboard, you have had a lovely year. but i can't guarantee you another lovely year since you have been pms-ing lately .

4. Stop playing clubpenguin- i have already grown up, and i'm sick of bullying penguins

5. Try to like cats- still scared of them. but i didn't kick the canteen cat. i was, and am still nice to it.

Last one.... My darling rabbit, Gillian
I don't think my rabbit knows it's own name-- Gillian 'Gilliande' Francis Light Obama-Bush Danney Humphrey Lee. You may think it is not necessary because it's an old rabbit, but hey, you don't wanna die without knowing what's your name, right?
- broke this resolution, my rabbit does not give a fur about it's own name.


0 comments: