Saturday, January 16, 2010

buzz

In cousin's house now. I overslept last night, leaving tons of assignments undone. all thanks to my cousin's wedding--- let me see-- which cousin? i don't know. What a huge failure i am.

THIS YEAR, I WILL BY ALL MEANS HELP GREEN HOUSE to get AT LEAST the second place .
I will sacrifice my sleep if i have to. dedication, people! we have to get the juniors into action!!!

besides bearing sleep deprivation, i'm ready to bid my ipod goodbye. GOODBYE PUSHING DAISIES AND BEYONCE! My brain cells will have to go through another torment-- let's see how much brain juice i can squeeze out this time.

about the new found charity club this year-- geez, it's so difficut setting up a club, and i'm going through ups and downs lately. the only option left is the proposal. is there anyone out there willing to share some ideas with me? i wonder, what's an ideal club supposed to be like? what type of activities appeal to the youngsters today? i need your opinions. feel free to critisize or comment.

0 comments: