Thursday, June 10, 2010

camphor


See that? Do you see any similarities?




I hate people who waste their time clicking away that stupid camera button. What's so nice about it?

They pose in front of the camera like idiots, washing their time down the drain. Problem is, I find it hard to explore that complex little nutbrain in them, trying to figure out why cam whoring is as addictive as nicotine.

Sources claim that they get instant gratification. But I don't. It is ANNOYING. I have nothing against people taking pictures, but if they begin clicking away that camera button for the 20th time, that's cam whoring. It's the third sin after Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber.

If you can't accept the painful fact that you're NOT photogenic, cam whoring isn't the last alternative you must or should resort to. For example, me. I'm not photogenic, that's why I avoid taking unnecessary pictures.

Define the term 'necessary'. Facebook is rife with stupid youngsters cam whoring in toilets. Is that necessary? Is it necessary to have the same picture all over your photo album? Are you trying to appeal your stalkers?

Are you living in the delusion that people are obsessed with you?

0 comments: