Thursday, November 27, 2008



Can you spot the difference between these two pictures? If you ask me, I can't. They're the same.

Out of all the tall guys in this whole wide world, robert pattinson.
Out of all the guys who have hair in this whole wide world , robert pattinson.
Out of all the guys who can walk in this whole wide world , robert pattinson.

robert pattinson robert pattinson robert pattinson
. I mean, why???

His voice, is like some kind of constipated guy (so much for the soft, velvet voice.)

I watched twilight today, and it kinda sucked. And why must they cut out all those scenes? The scene where Emmett said: "This is wrong, Edward, this is wrong! She's not one of us!" (or some thing like that) It's in the trailer! This is wrong, you people, this is wrong! What's the problem with the scene?

Rotten tomatoes gave a rating of 43 over a hundred, 81 critics in 143 reviews.

I rate the movie, 5 over 10. How 'bout you?

0 comments: