Thursday, November 6, 2008

stuck

So sorry for not blogging for the past few weeks (or is it, months?)

I'm going to tell you what happened last last week in my house. I GOT LOCKED in my own ROOM. It's one of the worst things that could happen on a Friday night.

I just couldn't open the door, no matter I push or pull or whatever. My room door somehow got stuck, and I'm stuck in my room too. I tried using my dad's credit card to open the friggin door, but it didn't work at all. (For once, credit cards couldn't solve the problem)

I tried again, and that was before I found out that the credit card I'm using is actually still valid. Whoops. Made a few scratches.... Same goes to the other side of my room door... Jeez how come all those FBIs can kick open doors so easily... Movies.

While locked inside my room, I kept imaginating scary "things" appearing, getting closer and closer to me.... ARGH SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!

In the end, I got out of the room.... by climbing out from my room's window, and then back into the house through my brother's room window. Spent a night in the study room again, (fell asleep while listening to the radio) and in the middle of the night, the radio dial moved by itself again too.......

0 comments: