Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tag (exaggerated version)

What' s the connection between you and the last person that called?
Last person I called? Does a Pizza Hut operator count?

What happened at 3:00 pm yesterday?
Calling that friggin operator la!

What do you want in your life right now?
I want to skip this question.

How's your heart lately?
Even if I said that it stopped beating what can you do?

How have you felt today?
Awesome..... until now.

When' s the last time you showered?
Hours ago....

Do you like your name?
Yeah. It's a place in France.

Would you rather be cheated with or on?
Well, I cheated in the last penilaian......

How many drugs have you done in the last 7 days?
So you're sending me to rehab huh?

Who/ what do you hate/ dislike currently?
I dislike answering such lame questions currently.

Do you believe in karma?
What's that?

Do you think you can last an hour without talking?
When I'm sleeping yes.

What are you doing after this?
Answering the next question.

Did you just wake up?
....from?

What's the color of the soap in your bathroom?
(I think I ate it)

What can you hear right now?
The clock ticking.

Last thing you drank
Universal solvent

Have you ever received a love letter?no?
You sound like my mom (jkjk)

Have you ever cried in a movie theater?
What's so nice to cry about?

Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes.

Would you ever donate blood?
I donate blood to mosquitoes almost everyday.

What does your last text message say?
MYOB.


I Tag YOU!!!

0 comments: