Sunday, December 21, 2008

New Year Resolutions

Everybody!!! Honeymoon is OVER!
2009 coming.... Ahhh I'm so gonna hate this year screw PMR.....
No more honeymoon year.... :(

These are my new year resolutions... (I think I broke them all already, but I'll tell you anyway)

1.
Don't fall in love!
Yea, but I'm not changing my msn display picture..... And don't get me wrong, I'm not in love with that Wu Zun... I just think he is hot (and kinda lala)

*Btw, I went 1u with my family yesterday, and there's this Fahrenheit poster there with Wu Zun in it... my mom said Wu Zun looks pretty......because she thought he's a girl....



2. Stop shaking legs while eating

My habit... Got worse after hearing that shake shake song from metrostation or whatever

3. Microsoft is slow... Streamyx is slow... yeah so DON'T BANG THE INNOCENT KEYBOARD even though the computer hangs or...or ....(jeez) God-knows-what-will happen.
(sheesh) I think I might as well don't use the computer.

4. Stop playing clubpenguin
I love to bully other penguins, but there're always lame questions like....

I would gladly click yes.

5. Try to like cats
I hate them ever since a stray cat killed my cute little bunny... But somehow I am convinced that cats are kinda adorable..




Last one.... My darling rabbit, Gillian
I don't think my rabbit knows it's own name-- Gillian 'Gilliande' Francis Light Obama-Bush Danney Humphrey Lee. You may think it is not necessary because it's an old rabbit, but hey, you don't wanna die without knowing what's your name, right?


0 comments: