Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Resident evil: degeneration


Resident Evil: Degeneration, is the first full-length CG animation feature based upon Capcom's Resident Evil video game series. It is set seven years after the Racoon city incident( the whole city was infected by the T-virus) and adds to the existing stories.

I watched it yesterday, and wow, the animation was AWESOME!!! Characters in there look so real! However, the plot kinda sucked.

Let's start with Leon S. Kennedy

He looks ugly in the movie.... He looks better in the game. And I don't know why, they didn't include Ada Wong in.

She look cool right? She's a really tough person and yes, she is cool. I like her outfit. Looks like "Cheongsam". And guess what, Leon actually likes Ada Wong.

If you play Resident evil 4, Leon told Ashley that Ada is "a part of me I can't let go". But I don't think Ada knows, cuz it's not obvious at all...... Leon is always so calm....

Besides, Leon is flirtatious. In Resident evil: degeneration, he went like, lovey-dovey with the two females (Angela and Claire), whereas in the game, he called Ashley "sweetheart" or something like that....... When his true love is actually Ada.

I heard Leon and Ada got married in the end.... I'm not sure but I don't think people like Leon deserves Ada.... She's too cool for him.

0 comments: