Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Toast!

Ever heard of Toastmasters club before? It's some kinda club teaching you how to speak or something like that....(NOT about toasting bread, NOT about cooking)

My mom wanted me to go to the club's seminar, as she thinks that I'm not outspoken and I always tend to act like I have a gold bar in my mouth bla bla bla... So on 13 to 14 December, I attended their so called 'Youth Leadership Program".

Everyone have to make speeches there, and oh, they also bought KFC for us! During lunch time they bought us to an Indian restaurant and we can order anything we like (they'll settle the bill for us) and we had big apple doughnuts.... (I knew my dad did't pay RM120 for nothing)

Pictures........

(See the box?) They're eating Big Apple's doughnuts.....
(Clockwise from left) Li Leng from Melbourne, Australia , Aaron Pek, Kevin Chai, A facilitator whose name I forgot, and (omg) I forgot the last two boy's names... But I remember that they're both going to Catholic High next year.

Cherie making a speech.


A new friend I met, and her name is Sue Yin. She's from Yuk Chai too.



Everybody................. Well, I cut myself out from this photo (You know, Photoshop)

0 comments: