Tuesday, November 17, 2009

dear diary

MONDAY
Dear diary, I passed by my neighbor's house yesterday and I saw this huge mouse trap. Finally, they stopped blaming the baby on the missing food. Today, i see something in the mouse trap. (hurray! ) To my surprise, the thing inside isn't a mouse. It is a CAT.

TUESDAY
Dear diary, there's something wrong with microsoft. Pity that Bill Gates is a high school drop out. If he finished schooling, i bet he could have created Windows Vista (that does not hang) right away.

WEDNESDAY
Dear diary, I saw them making out. don't get me wrong, I wasn't the peeping tom. They were at the front gate! The male was on top of the female. They were........they were....ordinary house flies.

THURSDAY
Dear diary, i wanted to post a love story i read in a book on my blog, but it disappeared, leaving me so frustrated. I can't say that it's a modern version of Romeo and Juliet, but if Juliet leaves Romeo for Paris, then I can say that it's more like it.

FRIDAY

Dear diary, my mom was using the Macbook to surf the net and she thought she was using Internet explorer running on Windows Vista.

SATURDAY
Dear diary, i feel so sad because humans are contributing to GLOBAL WARMING every SECOND. Don't deny- don't deny!!! You're exhaling carbon dioxide now! Hah!

SUNDAY
Dear diary, my ipod officially died today. I can still remember a few years ago when it experienced menopause-- well, "menopause"-- means that when it starts to PMS (not exactly PMS, but i call it so because of it's brittle temper) and everything. can't blame it though.
It's stopped working, and i knew that it's time is up. Rest In Peace, my ipod. Farewell! (though i'm uncertain whether there's such thing as ipod Heaven, but as long as you don't go to hell, i'm okay with it. Wherever you're going, good luck!)

0 comments: