Wednesday, May 28, 2008

F-U-R-I-O-U-S

WARNING! THIS BLOG HAS NO HUMOR.

Yeah I know angry blogs are boring but it's up to you.

Just came back from training today.... and was I so ever angry and pissed.

Previously, in training, someone wanted us to memorize a paragraph from a book, and we can recite it in front of everyone on the last day of training (without looking at the book) in order to receive a reward from that someone. So I spent like how many seconds of my life to remember that long long paragraph, and it's even harder than remembering sejarah. But I finally succeeded to remember that long long paragraph, but not everyone appreciated it.

I went out with a group of gals to recite the paragraph, and some id*ots said that I was lip-syncing like Britney Spears . Some people think that I was not reciting the paragraph, and I'm just using that bunch of gals to get credit. When I heard this, I didn't feel sad or hurt, I felt extremely angry and pissed. Furious. Who do they think I am? A wanna-be-pretender? A desperate- for-present-freak? Frankly, I didn't even get the whatever present. I mean, I put so much effort and wasted so much time
to remember that paragraph and now, YOU think that I'm lip-syncing?

Even now I feel really angry. Do you know how much I sacrificed for this training? And now i went there just to get so PISSED
. Great, that's just SO GREAT. Now I've came back, just to find out that I'm so out-dated and left out of EVERYTHING. I read Hui Li's blog and I felt so envious. I didn't know so many interesting stuff could happen when I'm gone for 4 days only.

A lot of people cried in training, for today's the last day, and I found it so RIDICULOUS. That's simply EXAGGERATING! What's the whole point too cry? Too much tears? They felt so heavy to leave, yet I feel so happy to leave that place. Is that my problem or theirs?

Ugh... I can't help but feel angry
.I have always thought that training is a mental enjoyment but a physical torture. Now, I think it's a physical torture and mental torture too.





Free chat widget @ ShoutMix




0 comments: