Sunday, May 18, 2008

Rabbit Stories

Stories about my rabbits...

ps. i don't think this really looks like jarrod's front hair.


The left rabbit is Gillian, and it's brother, which is the one beside is Thumper. What makes Thumper so "special" is that it likes to go out. Not out to my house's garden. Out, to other's people's houses. It even shits there and destroys other people's plants. I tried to stop it from going out but Thumper is even smarter than me. It bit a hole in the wire-netting that my dad tied on our house's gate. And out it goes again, leaving me to spend half and hour to find a
little brown rabbit.

Thumper is really bad in choosing houses for its "second home". It chose (ex)YB Datin Paduka Chew Mei Fun's house to be it's second home. Oh no. It went there, shit there, and I had to face the embarrassment. Well, YB didn't scold me, but i felt so bad. But now she's just a little emo after losing her seat in wherever. Now she's no more YB. You know. Politics.

Then, Thumper went out again. This time, it wasn't really lucky. A security guard caught it and wanted to "throw" it out of my residential area, Aman Suria (which isn't exactly Aman). And you know what is outside Aman Suria? Kampung Chempaka (did i spell it right?). What can you see in a kampung? Stray dogs. Zillions of them. All of them will be always in a mood for RABBITS. Motorcyclists that are half blind and won't even notice a small little rabbit crossing the road. And if people from kampung eats dogs and rats, I don't see the point why they shouldn't eat rabbits. Thumper'd have a very slim chance to live. Maybe it'll become fried satay in 5 minutes flat.

But Thumper wasn't really lucky, but it's still got lucky anyway. A worker in Aman Suria, (I think he's a maintainance worker) Encik Dolah took it back to his home in Klang. What made Thumper LUCKIER was, there's something in En. Dolah's house that every male rabbit will wish for. Yup, a female rabbit. So I guess you know what happened.

Thanks to my mom's communicating skills, she found out that Thumper was far far away from home in Klang. So after Thumper spent 3 wonderful days with his new-found-wife, En. Dolah took it back home and was Thumper was grounded.

Weeks later, Thumper's wife in Klang gave birth to (i think 9) baby rabbits. En Dolah offered to give some of them to us, but my mom refused because it'll be A NIGHTMARE to look for so many rabbits after discovering that there's a hole in the wire netting on the gate. But still, those baby rabbits have Thumper's DNA!

Now, Thumper grown old, and both of its ears sagged down. I don't know what disease is that, but i call it a loppy-wanna-be disease.

About Gillian... hmmm... my neighbor has a female rabbit (well, this is what my neighbor says), but i don't think it's a female. Why? Don't ask. My mom sent Gillian to my neighbor's rabbit for a day, but I really don't think my neighbor's rabbit is a female. I don't want my rabbit to be like Elton John! Sometimes it's hard to determine a rabbits gender. Okay. I won't say anymore.

That's all folks!




Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

0 comments: