Thursday, May 29, 2008

Saying EVERYTHING in my point of view

My lipases in my duodenum and small intestine were kinda active since the day I went to training in a school, and I was CRAVING for beef. My taste buds have been living hell for four days, and about my stomach, it ached on the second last day of training, thanks to the bad bad mood of the cook. I should have known better. School food always got to be school food, especially when school cooks doesn't know the difference between salt and stones. It'll probably be worse when the SOUPS tasted more like SOAPS, (noticed the difference?) thus increasing my trips to the toilet.

Finally, I got to indulge my taste buds in beef and cakes yesterday. I like beef a lot, it's like sending your taste buds to heaven. Okay , I won't say anymore because there's a lot of people out there who can't eat beef because of their religious concepts.

I saw a kid about five years old playing with a MAC yesterday in star bucks. MAC!!! I was so envious, I almost turned green. Everybody knows that buying a Mac can save your keyboard (or maybe your mouse) from being banged, for Macs doesn't hang as much as Microsoft. Yeah it also saves time, (Mac can run faster than Microsoft, and it's virus free) but unfortunately, it doesn't saves money. You can buy like, 3-4 hand phones if you don't buy a Mac. Talking about Apple's animations, whoa, I think you should go to an apple store and check it out yourself. Fabulous. But don't look at the price.

Maybe I'm exaggerating a little (Microsoft isn't that bad actually), but I know even Bill Gates won't even give me a Mac (of course, he supports Microsoft).

Today i went to weigh my rabbits, and it weighs like 3-4 kg!!! For one rabbit! Hard to believe. Well, it was even harder to make my rabbit stay STILL on the weighing scale. It took me quite a long time to read the measurement properly on the scale, for the scale is so small, and my rabbit is so big sized. And fat. Last year, when I went to the rabbit farm in Bukit Tinggi with my friends,and I thought that those rabbits there are so skinny. Now I know those rabbits are not skinny, it's my rabbits that's fat.

Maybe one of the factor that explains my rabbits weight is their daily diet. Four to five meals a day, when some people only have two or three. (Since when rabbits live better than humans?) Whenever my rabbits are hungry, they'll follow me around like paparazzies. They don't even need to make any noise or say anything, the two pairs of big, shinny and brown eyes did all those pleadings. Fine. The next second, I was feeding them. Great.

I let my rabbits out of the cage (not every evening, it's out in my garden almost every time) so they can run around freely. Problem is, they didn't run around freely. Maybe my rabbits are so stu*id until they don't even know that I let them out in my garden because I want them to exercise. What they do is eat eat eat, and sleep, sleep, sleep. Sounds like a life of a pig. I wonder.... is there any treadmill for rabbits? Maybe I should borrow Hui Li's dog for one day and chase my rabbits around.

Recently I saw this hilarious video in youtube. It's My Chemical Romance's Helena. What makes it hilarious is, it's the parody of the song.







Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


0 comments: