Thursday, May 22, 2008

About KH and PJK

What I wrote in the evening, continued at night.

Now is the 22nd of May year 2008, 6.03pm, and i have....15 hours and 33 minutes, 55980 seconds more to study Kemahiran Hidup. 55979, 55978.... Ugh. I think Keng Han is as IRRITATING as Kemahiran Hidup. (Don't get offended, Kingdom Hearts isn't irritating.)

I'll not be surprised if Keng Han is a compound of ammonia and chloroform. I mean, he's really really irritating! Not to mention kia shu. He studies seni like a mad cow when i don't even have the text book. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying here that we shouldn't study seni. Maybe seni is important and we have to study, but... not like Keng Han.

Tomorrow I'll have to sit for the Kemahiran Hidup exam, and i hadn't even touched the text book. Maybe I'll add a "yet" behind. I've always disliked to study all those pipes or whatever puting hexagon or nanogon or eragon. Those functions and ciri-ciri of those pipes just slip out of my mind the moment i put it in. Why must we study all those pipes? They all look the same anyway.

Oh, and those accounts. I made up my mind NOT to become an accountant when I grow up. If I ever need one, I'll just hire Keng Han.

PJK paper is also tomorrow. PJK isn't silly, it's very silly. Even CHINESE isn't that silly. PJK exams are nothing but a waste of paper and time. I wonder how many poor birdies lost their homes because of the need of paper for PJK exams. If there's such thing as paper revolution, I think I'll have to blame the inventors of PJK.

Good luck everyone, in your coming exams and happy remembering all those names of pipes and accounts. XD




Free chat widget @ ShoutMix




0 comments: