Friday, May 23, 2008

The Great Escapade

Last day of exams.....I flunked Kh and PJK. I hardly even toched the Kh text book, (I'm not exaggerating) about PJK, hahaha.... During Kh exam, I can't answer most of the questions, but I just kept on reminding myself that as long the answer sounds stupid, it'll most probably be the wrong answer. Sometimes this really works.

PJK was worse. I was so fed-up with reading all those questions so I just tembak the whole paper, like everyone did. Mostly I'll choose the longest answer. In my point of view, PJK is just a paper for me to practice my tembaking skills and to become my drawing book. I was tired of drawing nothing but hand phones and Macs, so I drew some emo people.

Keng Han actually studies PJK!!! Today Keng Han asked Soo Yin whether she studied PJK or not, and she sarcastically said she did. Keng Han foolishly believed, and that kia shu was so shocked to hear that Soo Yin "studied" PJK, so he STRAIGHT AWAY rushed to his seat and furiously begin to read the PJK text book. Poor guy. Desperate for number one.

Oh, today I noticed that the squeaky PJK teacher En. Salahuddin wears a Gucci belt. GUCCI! GUCCI! Even I"m not that rich. But I doubts it's real. Well, who knows?

After that Hui Min, Abi, Xian, Rittie (she followed us for a while), Siew Jun, Soo Yin, Hui Li and I went to 1u. Yeah we did a lot of SHOPPING, but at the same time our money was "disappearing" slowly.... but who cares? We had fun. Now Sj, Sy are staying over at Hui Li's, and I can't go because of that training. I think I'm starting to miss them. Anyway, I think I owe them money.

Tomorrow's my sis birthday, and I'm gonna MISS IT. I was actually supposed to be the DJ in that party, but too baad I must attend the training. Never mind. That'll just a party with little kids screaming around.

But I had fun in 1u today.... happy b'day to xian, soo yin and kadri, even though your birthday's over for quite a long while...but never mind. Oh and happy birthday to my sis. Thanks for throwing me the tennis ball that hit my head in tennis class today. If my brain is damaged, i guess everyone knows who's responsible.

1st time hanging out with mataharians.... last time I went to 1u with different people, but now they are living in their own lives...and maybe becoming more snobbish. Who cares.




Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

0 comments: