Thursday, July 31, 2008

Confessions

When I was young I was amazing.... amazingly dumb. Why? Because I always thought....

1. Clothes are made by some kind of fabric that will become smaller and smaller everyday. That's why mummy says I can't wear my old clothes anymore, right?

2. Women will get pregnant at the age of their 30s.... whether they are married or not. That's why there are so many desperate women out there dying to get married before they get pregnant.

3. When I was 6, I joined Ballet classes, and I noticed that my Ballet teacher will point a remote control towards everyone before the music started. I always thought that the remote control has some kind of superpower that could control everyones brain and mind to FOCUS. I was completely oblivious that there is a disk player behind me.

4. When I was halfway in my ballet class, a few masked men suddenly came in the studio and each of them had a knife. I seriously thought that they were people trying to give my Ballet teacher a haircut. They were holding knives... right? I didn't know they were robbers until they locked us all in the toilet.

5. UFOs are invented by humans... If not how do we know that UFOs have ALIENS inside?

6. Every country in the world is called Malaysia.... Just because we also call Sabah and Sarawak Malaysia. We need to ride an airplane there.....right?

7. Werewolves really exist..... if not how could they make movies out of it.

8.Computer virus is the main cause of influenza. That's why mommy doesn't want me to play the computer too much.

Yeah those days.....

0 comments: