Thursday, July 31, 2008

Instructions :Remove one question from below and add in your own question, make it a total 20 questions. Then tag 8 people from your list. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them that they have been tagged.

1. At what age you wish to marry?
1000001.

2.Will you consider sexual relationships before marriage?
Condoms are expensive, hello.

3.Do you smoke?
I don't even know how to light a lighter.

4.What is the the latest gadget that you own ?
Ipod touch. I hope next will be a Mac.

5. Who did you mostly texted lately ?
Hui Li

7. What is the latest thing you bought with your own money?
My dad always say, YOUR MONEY IS ALSO MY MONEY. So how am I supposed to answer that?

10. What makes you cry?
Cry? It's a result of a very very angry Rou En.

11. How many kids do you want ?
Brats. 2 kids will be enough for the broken windows, torn cushions, huge fights, overturned tables, screaming, unlimited complaints, exasperating grumbles, incessant pestering, stolen money and a very big cane to be kept in a cupboard, which will sooner or later disappear mysteriously. Well.... that was what happened when I was a small kid... lolx

12. Are you CRAZY??
Maybe.... because I think that violence is a bliss. I'm kinda crazy to do such a lame quiz anyways....

13. Where is the latest restaurant you had dinner?
A restaurant located in my house's dining room. The food was boring because the menu never changes. That's because I'm the chef there. (jkjk)

16. Do you believe in God?
If not, how could I ever exist? How would even charlie exist?

17. Do you like your relatives ?
Maybe.... Okay yes because I got a feeling they will view my blog.

18. Name your favourite game or sport.
Running around like a maniac!!!!

19. Name the first person that comes into your mind now.
Chad Michael Murray... yeah I know it's kinda dumb.



20. What are the 3 dares a class geek won't do?
1. Pretend to have a heart attack during exams
2. Come to school drunk
3. Flirt with the headmistress


tag:
anyone!

0 comments: