Monday, July 21, 2008

Were-rabbit

Yesterday, I went to find that small rabbit with a bell round its neck..... and it's STILL IN THOSE FRIGGIN BUSHES! Waliao.... it's a wonder how it survived..... It must be a were- rabbit. (Minus
Wallace and Gromit of course. )

You know what my brother and I did? we took our rabbit Gillian there. At first they both stared at each others eyes.... I think the small rabbit must have been a female, because... you know... ahem..... They started "wrestling" (I'm just trying to make words easier) . I CAN'T BELIEVE my Gillian, TWO times BIGGER than that small rabbit, actually LOST! Gillian's a coward, I tell you, a coward. It ran under a car and refused to come out. End out my brother have to cycle home and take a broom. (He waved the broom and yelled "For Narnia!") Then we shooed Gillian out.

Oh, today lol (someone la) told me that sodium nitrate entered lol's skin and lol may die.... And lol thinks it's cool. Cool right?

Anyways, my parents banned me from watching Charlie!!! Why? Because of the kidney thing la!!!! Aaaaaaaa!!! They also think Charlie is really really annoying, because I kept on singing that banana song, (when I don't have a favorite ear) and I kept repeating those nonsensical conversations in that video. Argh.

Written by me before leaving candy mountain.

0 comments: