Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Saturday in school

Today, I found a paper, with "I love snorting" written on it. There were also tapes behind the paper, so I decided to make use of it. Snorting----- fits Keng Han the most, obviously. So I went up to him and furtively stuck the paper behind his back.
But the paper lasted there for only a few seconds. Thanks to gravity. And Keng Han was sizzling mad at me. I yelled that I was sorry ( I forgot that En. Siva is always within his reach), but crossing my fingers behind, though. He yelled back:
"WHO WROTE THIS THING!!! I'LL FIND OUT AR, I"LL FIND OUT AR!!!!!"
...... right after he crumpled up the paper and threw it into the dustbin.

He's really dumb! If he wants to find out who is the "author" to the '"thing", WHY ON EARTH DID HE THROW AWAY THE PAPER? I think he doesn't even know that the paper is the only "evidence" he got.
Good luck in your case, CSI wanna be. Do you need some DNA samples?

0 comments: