Thursday, June 12, 2008

Before and After

Sorry. No pictures. I don't know what's wrong with my phone's memory card.

I got 78 for civic ---the result of not even touching the civic text book.
About seni, I got 71 ---the result of not even having the text book
Pjk, I got 58 ---the result of not bothering to read the questions

Exam over, mid year holidays over, now I got CIVIC PROJECT to worry about. Ugh, I hate to remind myself about that. Now what are we going to do? Take pictures of ourselves cleaning the science lab... How fake. Hui Li's been complaining about her hair... Seriously, I don't think her hair is weird! You see---if I say her hair is weird, I'm lying then, but if I say it's not weird, she won't believe it! I can't remember who suggested that everyone cut their hair as short as Hui Li's, and she'll look less weird then. Well, if everyone do that, make sure they knock one of their teeth out too. :-) Argh. Stu*id tooth fairy story.

Oh, today Pn Aminah gave us another thing to worry about. Science project. All those invertebrates and vertebrates strikes back... again.

0 comments: