Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tagged again

LIST OUT YOUR TOP 10 FRIENDS BY ORDER OF RANK

  1. Hui Li
  2. Siew Jun
  3. Soo Yin
  4. Zhou Ling
  5. Xin ling
  6. Yau
  7. Abi
  8. Xian
  9. Kadri
  10. Jeff
I didn't list it out by rank. Lazy.

CURRENTLY LONESOME OR MR/MS POPULAR -
Lonesome.

A BEST FRIEND OR A FEW GOOD BUDDIES -
Good buddies.

DIE OF HUNGER OR BRUTALLY MURDERED -
Brutally murdered, so my murderer can get the worst of it when I haunt him or her.

ANY EX-GIRLFRIENDS/BOYFRIENDS -
What do you think?

ANY GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND -
Hah! As if.

GOT DITCHED BY YOUR FRIEND -
Shut up. I hate that.

DITCHED YOUR FRIEND -
Only if they provoke me.

CURRENTLY THINKING -
Why am I answering such a lame question?

HAVE YOU EVER...
LIKED SOMEONE YOU SHOULDN'T -
Aha! I can't help that, can I?

INJURED SOMEONE -
Sorry for that.

HURT SOMEONE'S FEELINGS -
It's inescapable.

KILLED SOMEONE -
If yes, I'll be in jail, and do you think I still can be blogging?

KISSED YOUR BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND -
I SAID, I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND.

CRIED OVER A CRUSH -
Why should I tell you?

HATED SOMEONE BUT PRETENDED TO BE NICE -
I'm not ready to make nice.


TAG 5 PEOPLE -
1. Siew Jun
2. Anyone
3. Anyone

0 comments: