Friday, June 27, 2008

Farewell, my dear friend

I was flabbergasted when I heard such an abrupt news today in school. I can't imagine how merciless and unpredictable death can be. It was really devastating to loose a friend.

It was the overwhelming guilt and grief that took over my emotions. The guilt for not communicating more with Jia Yuen. The guilt for not treasuring the friendship. Today I just went to his funeral with my friends, dragging along the unpleasant atmosphere together with us. I remembered the first time I saw him, waiting anxiously in the gloomy classroom for school to begin...

Rest in peace, Jia Yuen. Farewell.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments: