Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tagged with silly questions

Name 5 Friends Of The Opposite Sex.
-how old are they?
-where are they currently?
-How long have you known them?
-tag 5 people.



1) Jarrod Joshua… the one who tagged me.
-14
-Hmm… Aha!!! BU6
-6 months. Didn’t REALLY knew him last year.

2) Kadri
-14
-Er…. Somewhere in Malaysia
-6 months

3)Timothy Teh

-14
-Not sure…. Somewhere near Hei Zel’s hse

-18 months

4) Jeffrey Lee

-14

- TTDI

-6 months

5)Lee Yan Yi

-14

- Somewhere on earth

-6 months

Would You Rather...



*Party with (1-JJ) or (5-Yan Yi)?
JJ. Why? cuz i don't know where Yan Yi's house is

*Marry (2-Kadri) or (4-Jeff)?
Wth…. How do you think I’m gonna answer this when I can’t even decide what ice cream flavour should I choose?

*Make out with (3-Tim) or (5-Yan Yi)?
Absurd question which deserves an absurd answer. That was the absurd answer. *Absurd*

*Date (1-JJ) or (2-Kadri)?
JJ ‘s “not available” and no way I’m dating Kaddy

* Kill(1- JJ) or (3-Tim)?
Tim

*Cuddle with (2-Kadri) or (5-YanYi)?
Why, oh WHY didn’t I put someone I cuter? (jokin)

*Have kids with (3-Tim) or (4-Jeff)?
Argh!!! I’m not a goat.

*Live with (1-JJ) or (3-Tim)?
Tim. Cuz he has a cute little brother!

*Be stuck on an island with (2-Kadri) or (5-Yan Yi)?
Kadri. He’ll sing his kebab song non stop, and I won’t feel bored.

*Have (3-Tim) ever hurt you?
OH YES YES YES!!!!

*Have you ever hurt (4-Jeff)?
Yup. Sorry for that. You’re not a loser, Jeff. But you’re not a winner though.


*Who is the funniest?
JJ

*Can you beat up (5-Yan Yi)?
Unless you ant me to end up with bruises and scratches

* When is the last time you saw (2-Kadri)?
Where else?

* Who's the smartest?
Hmm…. Could be JJ. But he wasn't that smart to tag me, and ending me up with these questions!


*How long have you known (5-Yan Yi)?
Look up



* Who is (3- Tim) dating/crushing on?
Oh I KNOW I KNOW!!!! ... But he’ll be the one who kills me if I say it now.


++Who Has The Better..



*Smile
Boys don’t smile as frequent as gals.


*Body.

No one


*Face.
What’s the difference?


*Attitude.
Jeff has the best attitude. For being annoying.

*Voice.
Kadri. He sings almost everyday in class..

*Clothes

None of them wears Prada






I tag...

Whoa, after tormenting me with all those questions, you still want MORE people to be end up like me?

In your dreams









0 comments: