Thursday, June 12, 2008

Te-ACHE-rs

IN my school, there are two Chongs- both of them are Ciks (Cik, not chick) and teaches Chinese. The only way to discriminate them is to call them according to their body size- either fat or skinny. This year, skinny Chong is my Chinese teacher and she's super strict in marking our test paper. It goes worse if she is the one who sets the test paper. The questions , are ready to rrrrip you off any second. It's like, you choose the answer for the question, and it sound so correct, but actually, it's not. Then *POOH*! There goes your marks.

I came across this poem when I was reading a storybook....

'You're old, father William,' the young man said,
'And your hair has become very white;
And yet you incessantly stand on your head-
Do you think at your age it is right?'

'In my youth' Father William said to his son,
'I feared it might injure the brain;
But, now I'm perfectly sure I have none
Why, I do it again and again.'

I don't know why, I kept on thinking that this Father William is like one of my teachers in school. ( It's not that she incessantly stands on her head- she certainly has no brains.)

0 comments: